Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hanging In There

Battling nausea and the ever present challenge of getting enough food and water in. I think the new nausea med put me to sleep and helped me not have nausea for one day. The best gift I've been given (after getting a very legal prescription from my doctor) was a tincture of medical marijuana from a very good friend who knew just what I needed. And she reminds me that the more this chemo challenges me, the more it's working. So I'm keeping that in mind. No pain, no gain.

The most important thing though is that my colon has been doing really well and not bothering me at all. I have been even eating bread and pasta and meat...in very small quantities to test. Doing ok so far. I will get my blood tested tomorrow morning for my immune levels.

Had to cancel my clients...and can't even visit with any of you! All I can do is eat, drink, sleep, watch the food channel. Go figure, it's the happiest thing I can find on TV these days.


No comments: