Friday, February 6, 2009

A Happier Update

I thought it would be good to leave us all on a happier note before the weekend. Especially because I had dreams last night about doctors coming up from behind me and scaring me!


Yesterday I saw my 2nd new client of the year and guess what? She was a new mommy! I got to hold a tiny baby!!!

Geoff just told me matzo brei's ready. How lucky am I? He gets the kids ready for school in the morning and I get to eat what he made for breakfast.

And last, I get to go to Bailly's house today to help prepare food for Sunday's "Celebrating the Jewish Woman" program she's putting on at Pasatiempo. We have to cook everything today before Shabbos starts and the sun goes down and she doesn't use electricity for 25 hours. Lee offered to take me on Sunday and I'm so looking forward to it. Today I get to help and see sweet Margie helping and Doris and 11 year old Yitzchak who's back from Minnesota for a week where he lives with his grandparents and goes to school (since there are no schools for him here).

It's a happy day here in Santa Cruz.

No comments: