Friday, December 12, 2008

Tests Were Easy


I won't know the results of the CT scan until after 3:30pm today.

But the test-taking was really easy yesterday and of course my room number was a 9, (no surprise there) so this is part of what I need to complete before I see my success.

There was no ulcer in my stomach - just gas - so I'm now taking Prilosec again which really helped when I took it this morning.

I'm just waiting to hear whether I'm back on antibiotics or just the Prilosec for awhile. And of course, whether chemo or surgery is my next step. If it's chemo, I now have a gastro gal watching over me! I feel very safe with that and look forward to that challenge again, if it's in my cards - in other words, if it's HaShem's plan for me!

I'll let you know as soon as I know, but if it's after 4:30pm, then you'll have to wait for Shabbos to end since I do turn off my computer for that 25 hours. I still answer the phone though and I'm getting really sick of watching TV, so if anyone wants to visit me, anytime, please just come over! Or call first.

It's Geoff's birthday today, so we're looking forward to some good news. But at this point, I'm learning that any news is good news if I just have my view expanded a bit.


No comments: